Small classes allow for maximum student-teacher interaction
Mixed-age learning inspires young students and cultivates leadership skills in older students
- To provide an academically excellent, biblically-integrated education which promotes Christ-like character, preparing students to impact their world for Christ.
- To fully equip students in intellect, character, and spirit to follow Jesus, and advance His kingdom.
- Excellence in teaching and fostering healthy relationships for effective schooling.
- All subjects and extra-curricular activities biblically-integrated.
- Partnering with parents to train and equip our students.
- A school for born again Christian families.
- Independent: not aligned with any church or denomination.
- Registered with the State of Ohio as a Non-Chartered, Non-Tax supported school.
- Member of the Assoc. of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
CCS is accepting full time and associate students for the 2021-22 school year. Apply today! Click here for more information.