Assist. Athletic Director
Christian Community School
35716 Royalton Rd.
North Eaton, OH 44044
Ph: (440) 748-6224
CCS Athletics strive to honor God and build character into our student-athletes while achieving athletic excellence.
Ministry of Sports
Interscholastic athletics are an important part of the total ministry of Christ-centered education offered at CCS. Student-athletes receive the benefits of physical, emotional, and spiritual development as a result of participation.
1. DEVELOPMENT - provide opportunities for student-athletes to develop God-given abilities.
2. CHARACTER - mentor student-athletes under the Godly influence of Christian coaches.
3. COMPETITION - teach and exemplify good sportsmanship and proper perspective on winning and losing.
4. TEAMBUILDING - emphasize discipline and teamwork to achieve athletic excellence while learning valuable life skills.
5. HONOR - utilize Athletics to glorify God through testimony, behavior, and attitude.